I love the video for Trailer Trash Tracys “You Wish You Were Red.” The kaleidoscopic colors are entrancing with the dreamy instrumentals and Suzanne Aztoria’s wonderful vocals. But what I love most, is her makeup.
- Start by covering the lid and inner corner in a metallic silver shadow. I personally recommend MAC’s Metal-X shadow in Cyber.
- Using a matte black shadow, draw a line above your crease that extends out past your eye. Creating an exaggerated kind of Edie Sedgwick mod cateye. Bring that line around to your bottom lash line and almost to the inner corner. You’ll want the whole lid to be silver, with black above the crease. Fill in the “cateye” area.
- Line the top lash line with a kohl liner.
- If you have smaller eyes, I’d suggest lining your bottom waterline with a white eyeliner to make your eyes appear larger.
- Apply false lashes, add a single gem under each eye and finish it off with a nude lipstick!